Celestron CG-5 Equatorial Computerized Mount (Never Used)

Buy and sell astronomy or space items.
Devil07

Celestron CG-5 Equatorial Computerized Mount (Never Used)

Post by Devil07 » December 19th, 2018, 11:02 am

I have a Celestron CG-5 Computerized Mount (with tripod) in its original box that I purchased a number of years ago. It turns out I had too many hobbies and not enough time, so I never bought a telescope to go with it. It has been sitting undisturbed in its original box taking up space, and I finally came to the conclusion that I won't ever be using it, so I'd like to sell it.

I bought it new (I think I still have the original invoice somewhere). I took it out of the box one time and assembled it, then put it back into the box and there it has remained for several years. I believe it has the GoTo feature and it came with a beefy tripod from Celestron. I'm attaching a picture of the box, and if anyone is interested, I will take it out of its box for a 2nd time, and assemble it and take some additional pictures.
CG-5.jpeg
Celestron CG-5 original Box
CG-5.jpeg (159.03 KiB) Viewed 550 times

I'm located in Baton Rouge.

PRICE: Not sure - I need to do some market research, or find the invoice and figure out a fair discount. I'm open to hearing what you all think is fair assuming it is in perfect like-new condition.

-James